Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Contests and Such

Things have been super busy lately so I haven't uploaded any new pictures of the kiddos in a while. Ashlynn has been busy with school. She is trying to read EVERYTHING! It is so exciting when they first start to read. She is doing great though! We tried to enter her into a pageant but got there late. They let her walk out anyways! Isn't she beautiful???



Austin's been busy playing football and trying not to get into trouble. You know, the typical little boy trouble. He entered a lego contest where he had to build his own bad guy. He's hoping to win the grand prize of $100 gift certificate to buy more legos so he asks me every day if he has any mail. I might have to pretend he won!! He is so cute! Here he is with his creation.



Jackson is getting bigger by the day. I go back to work full time next week and I am sure glad I have a babysitter that doesn't mind holding him because he is definately already spoiled at almost 6 weeks! I bet he weighs over 12 lbs now. He's a little chunk! Here are a few cute pictures of my cute lil' man!

No comments:

Post a Comment