Monday, July 20, 2009

Family Update

It has been forever since I have posted! I do vow to do better. Things here have been crazy busy. We are remodeling our bathroom. I have been teaching at a kid's college for last week and this. I was hoping this blog would be my picture documentary of the kids and my wonderful life and I vow to do better!

Bathroom project: We have totally gutted the bathroom and are half back together. The new jet tub is in. We have a toilet! (You never know how much you love toilets until you don't have one for a few days!) I laid our tile myself and I have to say that it looks awesome! I will post pictures of the tile once I get the shower tiled.... waiting on Dustin. I think that song "Waiting on a woman is our theme song except I am waiting on a man.... :) I think I am being quite patient though now that we have the necessaries back!

The kiddos have been good. Austin is wishing it were time to get back to school but I can definitely say that I am not ready yet. Austin tried sleeping in his tree house! Dustin made him come in early though because he was worried about him! It was sweet. Ashlynn is just enjoying being home.

We got the crib set up yesterday! That is a huge weight off my chest. It looks cute. I will post pictures this week of it. I have ordered a cute bedding set… more waiting! Oh how God wants me to learn patience! J I also ordered a cute mobile and diaper bag. I think I am about ready and sick of being pregnant! I am getting so excited. I just wish I didn’t have to worry about work.

We went to another rodeo since the last blog. This time Ashlynn and Austin rode sheep! They had a blast! I got some cute pictures of it.

I’ll add pictures to this post tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment