Thursday, July 30, 2009

Update

I had a doctor's appointment today to check on baby Sanders (still no name). I got "checked" and not much progress. Thin but not dialated... if you know what that means. :) Dustin ratted me out to the doctor about traveling. He said it was pushing it to travel that close to the due date!!! He told Dustin he better bring a shoestring and some scissors! He said he was just joking but I'm not so sure he was. He even made a copy of my pregnancy medical records to take with us just in case we needed to go to another hospital along the way. He told Dustin to google some hospitals along the route we are taking!!! HA HA! I really do hope the baby decides to come before or after the trip though because I can just imagine how dramatic that will be!

On another note, we took Austin for a vision test today. At the end of the school year he was having a difficult time seeing the board. He did end up getting some glasses. He looks adorable in them. They will take about a week to get in and I'll post a picture of him once we get them!

Ashlynn's next rodeo is this Saturday! She is excited to get to ride the sheep again!

No comments:

Post a Comment