Sunday, August 2, 2009

A Busy Week

It seems like when you are busy time just flies by! I am around 36 weeks pregnant in this picture! You can see our tile work in progress behind me. I finished that up today and I'm going to grout it tomorrow. It looks so different in there! NO MORE MOLDY TUB! I can't wait for it to be all finished! (I'm all wet from the tile saw, not from taking a shower in my clothes!)

I took the kids to the pool in West Plains Friday! They had so much fun! I couldn't find Ashlynn's swimsuit so that's why she's in shorts and a t-shirt!
Austin found a group of boys to play with! They both kind of drove me crazy because they didn't want to play with each other but they didn't know anyone either. I think next time we go I will let them each bring a friend.
Ashlynn had a great time in the kiddy area! Here she is posing for me to take a picture!
And here she is again going down the frog slide. She spent several hours figuring out the very best way to go down the frog's tongue!
I thought this picture turned out cute too!
I can't believe the summer is almost over! I have one more week off before I go back to work and the chaos begins! I hope I can juggle two kids in school, coaching cross country, having a baby, juggling baby back and forth to the sitter, worrying about a substitute while I am gone and trying to be an awesome teacher again this year! Dustin seems to think that I live for stress and chaos but I promise, it just seems to find me where ever I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment