Sunday, February 13, 2011

Full of Surprises

Jackson has been hilarious this weekend! We are trying to introduce him to the potty chair so we let him go naky around the house for a bit and we kept cheering when he'd sit on the potty. He then proceeded to get off the potty and pee all over Ashlynn's Barbie house she was playing with and then up Austin's leg!!!!!!! Everyone was screaming...Austin was screaming, "Ewww, get it off!" Ashlynn was hollering, "Ahhh! Mom, Jackson just peed on my Barbie house!" And lil ole trouble maker was sqealing in delight!! LOL! I couldn't do anything but laugh.


I got the tables turned on me when I was taking him to bed. He had a sippy full of milk drinking away. I asked him if he was ready for bed and he took the sippy out to spit a mouthful of milk in my face! :) Gotta love the little stinker!

No comments:

Post a Comment