Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Grouchy

I think I am a grouchy pregnant lady today. I took Austin to camp yesterday and my mom was supposed to call me and tell me he was okay last night but did she ever call? Nope. I know he's having a blast but the mom in me is sad he is doing things without me. The new puppy barked about every hour last night to go to the bathroom. I wonder who is training who here because the little pooch didn't go to the bathroom at all. She just wanted someone to play with. As soon as I would sit her down in the grass she would come over and crouch at my toes like she was a ferocious attack dog and growl. It would have been entertaining if it were during hours when normal people are awake. Ashlynn was up bright and early at 6 am this morning! I just kept telling her to go play. She came back every hour too! (This sounds familiar!) I finally gave up getting more than one solid hour of sleep at a time and got up at 8:30. I have a ton of things to do but I just don't feel like getting anything done. I guess I should make a list so I can get started. (I am such a list person.) I think I just make them so I can cross them out!
*finish laundry
*clean house
*give the stinky puppy a bath
*clean out my jeep
*clean out the fridge
*work on my masters thesis paper
*do an online training course for coaches

I don't know how much will get done today because I am a grouch but I guess I better get going.

**Just thought of another funny puppy moment. Yesterday we dropped Austin off at camp and the kids begged to bring Lucky with us. So we all loaded up. Thankfully the dog rides great in the car great but it was 94 degrees outside according to the bank. Anyone who has sat in the car waiting on someone knows that this is just too hot to wait in the car. Ashlynn and I had some shopping to do after dropping Austin off and I felt horrible leaving the pooch in the hot as Hades car. We resorted to smuggling the dog into stores in my purse. She fits all the way inside my purse. She was like a little baby in a stroller! She slept the whole time. Ashlynn thought this was a riot! We even smuggled her into McDonald’s to sit while Ashlynn played in the play place! What criminals we were yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment