Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Thursday

I'm glad I get to go pick Austin up tomorrow! It seems like he has been gone forever. Ashlynn just had to sleep in his bed tonight since it was his last night gone. She just grinned her evil little grin and said, "He won't even know!" CUTE! I cleaned his room up all nice and vacuumed the floor. Ashlynn and I had to clean out the critter cages in there too. It took a while. You wouldn't think that two hamsters and a guinea pig could make such a mess and stink but they do! Excited to see my family this weekend. We are going to a family reunion on my Dad's side of the family this weekend. I think my sis and I are taking the kiddos to Silver Dollar City on Monday. I haven't talked to her to remind her yet though. I didn't get much else done today. I worked on my thesis paper and more online coaching class. I will be glad to get all my summer projects wrapped up but at this rate, I think it will be August before that happens! I went to a meeting today about teaching a two week summer school. It seems like it will be cool! I get to teach in a real science lab! Awesome! She jokingly said if we caught something on fire that was okay because we had extinguishers and blankets equipped in there! I think it will be fun. Hopefully It won't wear me out too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment